Monday 27 March 2017

Wedding Day Cards

Kartki ślubne.
Na kartkach odbilłam stempel Crafty Individuals i zaembosowałam pudrami, które się mienią.

Wedding Day cards.
On my cards I stamped a background stamp from Crafty Individuals and heat embossed both with sparkly embossing powders.


Na pierwszej stempel CI-430 zaembossowałam pudrem Vanilla sparkly embossing powder WOW.

On my first card I stamped CI-430 and heat embossed with Vanilla sparkly embossing powder WOW.



Na drugiej kartce użyłam pudru Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing powder.

On my second card I used Stampendous Frantage Shabby Pink embossing powder.


Serdecznie pozdrawiam.
Have a nice day!
Joanna

13 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...